YOU CAN ACCESS TO SCHOLARSHIP OR NOT DEPENDing ON THE FOLLOWING FACTORS:
- Your academic results(GPA)
- English Language ability
- Application early or late
- Some other conditions if it is a special scholarship
Here are some details of scholarship & Requirements :
- 100% SCHOLARSHIP : Require evidence of : GPA 98- 100 -> 100%; English IELTS : ≥ 7.0
- 50% SCHOLARSHIP : Require evidence of : GPA ≥ 95%; English IELTS ≥ 6.5
- 30% SCHOLARSHIP : Require evidence of : GPA ≥ 85%; English IELTS ≥ 6.5
- 10-20% SCHOLARSHIP : Require evidence of : GPA ≥ 75%; EnglishIELTS ≥ 6.0
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS :
- The most recent study transcription
- The highest Certificate/Degree
- Passport page with picture
- English (IELTS/ TOEFL/PTE A)
- Other wards (music, sports, research, charity activites, if any)
If you study Master/ Dotoral Degrees you need :
- Work Resume
- 1 personal statement
- 2 introduction letters
LIST OF AUSTRALIAN SCHOLARSHIP
- Shools Scholarship :
- Macquarie Grammar School (Sydney): Scholarship of 20-100% for students grade 7-12. Student need to meet all requirements and sit for scholarship exam & interview.
- Taylors College(Sydney, Perth): Schoolarship value of $2,500 (GPA 7.5) – $5,000 (GPA 8.0) for the first year of study.
- Eynesbury College(Adelaide):
- Schoolarship 30-50% for student entry to year 10 who have GPA 7.0 – 8.5;
- Schoolarship 30% for student entry to year 11, have GPA 8.0
- Billanook College(Melbourne): Scholarship of 25 – 50% (Year 7) or 50% (Year 10 – 12), Student need to meet all requirements and sit for scholarship exam & interview with principle.
TAFE/ Private scholarships
- Australia Awards Scholarships: include scholarship supporting accomodation, foods & drink, material fee, OSHC, oneway airticket, IAP…), English scholarship (PCE) for students at campus Hunter and Central Coast, Illawarra and South Coast, North Coast, Northern Sydney, South Western Sydney, Sydney.
- Tafe South Australia
Australia Awards Scholarships: scholarship including accomodation, foods & drink, material fee, OSHC, oneway airticket, IAP…), English scholarship (PCE)
- Currently, no scholarship for international students
- Currently, no scholarship for international students
- Destination Australia Regional Scholarships: 15.000 AUD/for the whole course for students at campus of TAFE Queensland: Cairns, Townsville, Whitsundays, Toowoomba.
- Australia Awards Scholarships: scholarship including accomodation, foods & drink, material fee, OSHC, oneway airticket, IAP…), English scholarship (PCE)
- CDU Destination Australia Scholarship for International Students: 15.000 AUD/ last for 4 years. This is for international students study Certificate IV or above at Northern Territory .
- Le Cordon Bleu(Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane)
- Le Cordon Bleu Higher Education Certificate Scholarship: 50% SCHOLARSHIP for undergraduate & post graduate courses 2020
- ICMS(Sydney, Manly- NSW)
- ICMS International Scholarship: 15.000 AUD for international students who study undergraduate in Feb/May/Sep and required GPA 8.0 or above, IELTS(Academic) 6.5, Assigment 500 words and an interview with University.
- Postgraduate Innovation Scholarship: Scholarship of 50% for Master course which start on Feb/July/Sep, requires at least GPA 7.5 , IELTS 7.0, Assigment 1000 word and interview.
- Allianz Worldwide Partners Scholarship: 10.000 AUD for Master course start Feb/July/Sep require students have Allianz OSHC, GPA 7.5, IELTS 7.0, assigment 500 words and interview.
- International Entry Bursary: A value of 3.650 AUD for undergraduate & 3.500 AUD for Master. Priority for early application.
- 10-week AEP Scholarship: A value of 4.500 AUD for 10 students who have package of study 10 weeks English(20/April)+ Master (July/ 2020) or 10 weeks English (20/4) + Bachelor(9/ 2020), 10 weeks (20/6) + Master (9/ 2020)
- AIT – Academy of Information Technology(Melbourne, Sydney)
- There is no scholarship for International students, currently
- ICHM (Adelaide)
- ICHM Entry Scholarships: for Bachelor of Business (Hospitality Management), completed Year 12, GPA 7.0 IELTS 6.0 / PTE A 50
- International Student Scholarships 2020: For Master International Hotel Management Swiss Hotel Association, a value of 10% SCHOLARSHIP requires Completed bachelor, IELTS 7.0 (no skills are under 6.5)
- William Angliss Institute(Melbourne, Sydney)
- The Sir William Angliss International Merit Scholarships: 2.500 AUD for students who study any course at WAI and copleted 1 semester with a good results.
- The Memorial Fund Scholarship: 3.000 AUD for students who study any course at WAI and copleted 1 semester with a good results.
- Nestlé Golden Chefs Hat Scholarship- Melbourne & Sydney: 4.000 AUD for students study full-time Diploma of Commercial Cookery at WAI.
- Melbourne Institute of Technology(Melbourne, Sydney)
- MIT International Excellence Scholarship: 20% SCHOLARSHIP for Bachelor of Business/ Networking, Master of Professional Accounting/ Networking/ Engineering (Telecommunications).For Master of Engineering (Telecommunications) only appled for Melbourne campus requires:
- If study Bachelor : GPA of year 12 must be at least 7.00, IELTS 7.0 (no skills under6.5);
- If study Master: GPA of Bachelor must be at least 7.00, IELTS 7.0 ( no skill under 6.5)
- MIT Academic Achievement Scholarship: 30% SCHOLARSHIP one off for study Bachelor of Business/ Networking/ Engineering Technology (Telecommunications), Master of Professional Accounting/ Networking/ Engineering (Telecommunications). Requires GPA of last semester7,5; IELTS 7.0 (no skills under 6.5), a assigment with 500- 800 words
- Kaplan Business School(Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane)
- High Achievers Scholarship: 3.240- 16.200 AUD deduct traight way for undergraduate/ post graduate who have GPA 9.00 and a assigment with 500 words.
- Diploma of Business;
- Bachelor of Business/ Business (Accounting)/ Business (Hospitality and Tourism Management)/ Business (Marketing)/ Business (Management)/ Business (Finance);
- Graduate Certificate in Accounting/ Business Analytics/ Business AdministrationGraduate Diploma of Business Administration/ Business Analytics
- Master of Accounting/ Professional Accounting/ Business Administration/ Business Analytics/ Business Analytics (Extension)
- Dean’s Award: 50% SCHOLARSHIP for students who had an excellent GPA and assigment with 500 words or 2 minutes video.
- Regional Scholarship: 1.080- 5.400 AUD deduct straight away to scholarship for undergraduate/ Post graduate who had GPA 6.5 and assigment 500 words.
- The Hotel School(Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane)
- The University of Melbourne(Melbourne- Victoria)
- Trinity College:
- 5% SCHOLARSHIP : limited, automatic evaluate
- 25-50% SCHOLARSHIP : for 40 students based on GPA
- Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarship: $10,000 – 50% or 100% SCHOLARSHIP based on academic results
- Bachelor of Arts International Scholarship: 25% – 50% SCHOLARSHIP for Bachelor of Arts;
- Commerce Undergraduate International Merit Scholarships: only 10 students all around the world with 50% SCHOLARSHIP for Bachelor of Commerce;
- Bachelor of Commerce Global Scholarship: for 50 students with 20% SCHOLARSHIP for Bachelor of Commerce;
- Global Graduate Merit Scholarship: 25% – 50% SCHOLARSHIP for students who regstered Bachelor of Commerce, MBA, Executive MBA, Senior Executive MBA, Master of Analytics Management/ Business Analytics/ Marketing/ Management/ International Business, Graduate Research… here
- Graduate Research Scholarships/ Research Training Programs Scholarship: $110,000 scholarship including accomodation, OSHC, for Master of research and Dotoral Degree.
- Trinity College:
- Monash University(Melbourne- Victoria)
- Monash International Leadership Scholarship: 100% SCHOLARSHIP per year for bachelor and master of course work, 4 students for all around the world which requires high academic (GPA)& English language, and other activities with a assigment 500 words about potential leadership of Monash university. 2021 to be confirmed;
- Monash International Merit Scholarship: $10,000 per year for bachelor and master of course work, 4 students for all around the world which requires high academic (GPA)& English language, and other activities with a assigment 500 words about potential leadership of Monash university. 2021 to be confirmed;
- Engineering International Undergraduate Excellence Scholarships 2020: $10,000 each year (with total of $40,000) for students of Bachelor of Engineering (Honours), start 2020/ 2021 with requires GPA year 12 8.7, IELTS 6.5 (no band score under 6.0)
- Faculty Scholarship: $5,000 – $12,000 one off, applied for :
- Art, design, architechture: $5,000 – $8,000
- Human & Social : $5,000
- Business & Economic: $8,000
- Technology : $12,000
- IT: $8,000
- Medical, medical science & nuitrition: $5,000
- Phamacy : $5,000
- Science: $8,000
- MUFY and Monash College Diploma Scholarship: $5,500 one off, limited use for students study Diploma at Monash College.
- University of New South Wales(Sydney- NSW)
- International Scientia Coursework Scholarship: 100% SCHOLARSHIP or $20,000/ year for students who start semester 2 (6/2020) & semester 3 ( 9/2020);
- Australia’s Global University Award & UNSW Global Academic Award: $5,000- 10,000 for one year.
- UNSW Business School International Scholarship: $5,000/ year for bachelor & $10,000/ year for Master of coursework, requires: Academic Merit
– Leadership skills (school, workplace or community)
– Extra-curricular activities (sporting, cultural activities, volunteer/work experience)
– Aptitude and commitment to studying a degree in the UNSW Business School
- The Unsw Art & Design International Scholarship- Coursework:$5,000 for Master of coursework Arts & Design
- International Research Scholarships:100% SCHOLARSHIP which value $28,092 may include OSHC for Master of research 2 years and PhD 3,5 years.
- UNSW Business School International Pathways Award: $15,000/ year
To be eligible, applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Be an International Student
- Have undertaken:
- An undergraduate or masters articulation pathway qualification from an approved partner institution; or completed the UNSW Foundation Studies Commerce or Commerce Actuarial stream prior to commencing study at UNSW; and
- Have achieved academic excellence in the relevant program of study at the pathway partner institution or in the eligible UNSW Foundation Studies Stream; and
- Not have previously undertaken any other tertiary studies prior to commencing study at UNSW (undergraduate applicants); and
- Must have received an offer of admission and be commencing in any UNSW undergraduate (single/dual) or postgraduate (Master) coursework degree program offered by UNSW Business School by Wednesday, 31 July 2019 (excluding any program offered by AGSM in Term 3, 2019). This must include one of the following:
- Undergraduate or Postgraduate Letter of Offer (unconditional)
- Undergraduate or Postgraduate Conditional English Package Offer (UEEC) – students must be enrolled in the UNSW Institute of Languages and successfully complete the program prior to commencing studies.
- Each applicant will be assessed on their ability to demonstrate:
- Academic Merit
- Leadership skills (school, workplace or community)
- Extra-curricular activities (sporting, cultural activities, volunteer/work experience)
- Aptitude and commitment to studying a degree in the UNSW Business School
- The University of Sydney(Sydney- NSW)
- Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarships Scheme: 5.000 AUD/ semester- 40.000 AUD/ 1 year: for student study Bachelor Degree & Master of coursework based on academic merit
- Faculty Scholarship:
- Architechture, Design Planning: 1.000- 5.000 AUD- 50% SCHOLARSHIP ;
- Human & social science: 5.000- 20.000 AUD;
- Business : 5.000- 20.000 AUD- 50% SCHOLARSHIP ;
- Music: 6.000 AUD (for 4 year) or 25.000 AUD (for 1.5year )
- Technology: 6.000- 10.000- 20.000 AUD- 50% SCHOLARSHIP ;
- Law : 1.000- 10.000 AUD;
- Medical & Health: 2.500- 20.000 AUD (for 4 year);
- science: 1.000- 25.000 AUD- 100% SCHOLARSHIP ( for PhD)
- Học bổng 2.500- 5.000- 7.500- 10.000 AUD– for Advanced Diploma (USFP) at Taylors College
- Postgraduate research scholarships: 100% SCHOLARSHIP for Master of research.
- The University of Adelaide(Adelaide- SA)
- Global Academic Excellence Scholarships: 50% SCHOLARSHIP for student who have excellent academic ATAR 98 or GPA 6,8/7 only 2 for each faculty
- Global Citizens Scholarship: 15%- 30% SCHOLARSHIP apply for both Bachelor and Master Degree
- 30%scholarship for study Bachelor who graduated year 12, GPA 9.0/ ATAR 90; for study Master who graduated Bachelor with GPA 6.0/7.0;
- 15 scholarship for study Bachelor who graduated year 12, GPA 8.0/ ATAR 80; ; for study Master who graduated Bachelor with GPA 5.0/7.0
- Higher Education Scholarships: The scholarship offers a 25% tuition fee reduction for the minimum standard full-time duration of the scholar’s chosen undergraduate or postgraduate degree.
- Family Scholarships: The scholarship offers a 25% tuition fee reduction for the minimum standard full-time duration of the scholar’s chosen undergraduate or postgraduate degree.
- Alumni Scholarships: The scholarship offers a 25% tuition fee reduction for the minimum standard full-time duration of the scholar’s chosen undergraduate or postgraduate degree.
- University of Adelaide College pathway (Kaplan pathway): 25% – 30% SCHOLARSHIP applied for
- Foundation : completed year 11, GPA >7.5-8.5, IELTS 6.0 (no band score under 5)
- Diploma : Completed 12, GPA >7.2, IELTS 6.0 (no band score under 5)
- The University of Adelaide College International Scholarship: The scholarship offers a 10% or 5% tuition fee reduction for the minimum standard full-time duration of the scholar’s chosen undergraduate or postgraduate degree.
- The University of Adelaide College High Achiever Progression Scholarship: The scholarship offers a 25% tuition fee reduction for the minimum standard full-time duration of the scholar’s chosen undergraduate degree.
- The Eynesbury College International Scholarship: The scholarship offers a 10% or 5% tuition fee reduction for the minimum standard full-time duration of the scholar’s chosen undergraduate or postgraduate degree.
The Eynesbury College High Achiever Progression Scholarship: The scholarship offers a 25% tuition fee reduction for the minimum standard full-time duration of the scholar’s chosen undergraduate or postgraduate degree.
- University of Western Australia(Perth- WA)
- UWA Global Excellence Scholarship: f you’re looking to study in Australia, you could be awarded up to AUD$45,000 for undergraduate studies and up to AUD$30,000 for postgraduate studies to assist with your tuition fees. More details on the eligible courses follow.
- UWA Global Excellence Scholarship: The Scholarship is an annual tuition fee discount for the normal full-time duration of the awardee’s course as specified in their letter of offer. The value of the Scholarship is determined by the applicant’s equivalent Australian Tertiary Admission Rank (ATAR) or UWA weighted average mark (WAM).This significant scholarship will be awarded to high-achieving undergraduate and postgraduate students, from selected countries, who apply for particular courses at the University.If you’re looking to study in Australia you could be awarded up to AUD$45,000 for undergraduate studies and up to AUD$30,000 for postgraduate to assist with your tuition fees.
- UWA International Postgraduate Research Scholarships:
UWA International Fee Scholarships
Applications are invited from suitably qualified international students to apply for UWA International Fee Scholarships to undertake the degree of Master by Research or Doctorate by Research. An application for a scholarship is also an application for admission to the University.
The purpose of the UWA International Fee Scholarships are to attract top quality international postgraduate students to the University and to support Australia’s research effort. Successful applicants can expect to become members of a research team working under the direction of senior researchers and in an area which has attracted resources.
These scholarships are funded by The University of Western Australia and cover international tuition fees for up to four (4) years, as well as Overseas Student Health Cover.
Successful applicants may also be awarded a full living allowance scholarship, valued at $30,000 per annum.
Available in the International Scholarships Round for commencement in 2021
- Forrest Research Foundation PhD Scholarships: H– All Forrest Scholars will receive a scholarship package which includes;A Research Training Program Stipend or a University Postgraduate Award valued at $30,000 per annum in 2021;an accommodation allowance valued at $21,069 in 2021 and subject to annual indexation and A relocation and research operating/research travel allowance of up to $13,000
- UWA Foundation Program Scholarship: for foundation& Diploma with $10.000 at Taylors College.
- University of Queensland (Brisbane- Queensland)
- UQ Economics Vietnam Scholarship: Description
- This scholarship covers up to 50% of the tuition fees for the duration of the program for students seeking entry into the Bachelor of Economics, Bachelor of Politics, Philosophy and Economics (Honours) and Bachelor of Advanced Finance and Economics (Honours).
- Covering up to 50% of the tuition fees for the duration of the program for students seeking entry into masters by coursework programs for economics.
- UQ Future Students Undergraduate Scholarship for High Achievers – Vietnam:
- Vietnam Global Leaders Scholarship: The Vietnam Global Leaders Scholarship is an exciting opportunity for high achieving students from Vietnam to further their studies in UQ’s Faculty of Business, Economics and Law. Challenge yourself academically and develop the skills to thrive in constantly changing and competitive business environments. This scholarship is offered for students commencing in Semester 1 and Semester 2. Closing date for students commencing in Semester 1 is 30 November. Closing date for students commencing in Semester 2 is 30 May.Successful Global Leaders scholars will receive:$5000 – $10,000 tuition fee scholarship. The final amount awarded to the successful applicants will be at the discretion of the selection committee. Students will join a prestigious UQ Global Leaders community of high achievers throughout their studies, and simultaneously develop their employability and leadership skills through priority access to exciting opportunities on offer through the Faculty of Business, Economics & Law. Students will also receive exclusive invitations to selected ‘invite only’ seminars and events throughout their studies. Upon graduation, students will join a global network of outstanding Global Leaders scholarship alumni, and build upon their professional networks at home and abroad.
- MBA Student Scholarship – International: UQ Business School offers 25% tuition-fee waiver scholarships to outstanding students commencing the MBA program (and MBA articulation pathway) each year. Scholarship applications are only open to new students each semester.The scholarship will entitle the successful applicant to receive a 25% discount on their course tuition fees for a maximum period of 24 months. If the scholarship recipient exceeds the 24 month timeframe they become solely responsible for the full tuition cost of any and all remaining courses after the date specified in the scholarship offer.
- For scholarship holders who do not continue to meet all of the requirements of the program, the scholarship will be withdrawn and the student will not be eligible to re-apply for any MBA scholarship.
- HASS Scholarships for Excellence – Vietnam: The HASS Scholarships for Excellence are an exciting opportunity for high-achieving students from Vietnam who wish to further their postgraduate studies in UQ’s Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences (HASS). At HASS we encourage you to challenge yourself academically and help you to develop the skills needed to thrive in a constantly changing and competitive global market.
- Master of Pharmaceutical Industry Practice International Student Scholarship: AUD 5,000- 10,000;
- International Scholarship in Conservation Biology: Học bổng AUD 10,000 for Master of Conservation Biology;
- Science International Scholarship: AUD 3,000 for science’s Bachelor & Master of coursework.
- IES Foundation Year Scholarships For Outstanding Vietnamese Students: 50% SCHOLARSHIP for students who study foundation year :
- Year 11: GPA 8.5, IELTS 5.5;
- Year 12: GPA 8.0 or completed secondary school , IELTS 5.5
- IES Foundation Year Economics Scholarship: This scholarship is awarded to students who have completed their foundation year at The International Education Servies Ltd (IES) and seeking admission to the Bachelor of Economics (BEcon). Will cover up to 25% of tuition fees only.The School of Economics and UQ Foundation have successfully developed a close working relationship over a number of years, with increasing numbers of international students deciding to pursue an economics degree at UQ after completing their Foundation studies. Students wishing to have a degree that provides critical thinking skills, problem-solving ability and strong analytical tools which they can apply to a diverse range of business environments and industries are recognising the importance of economics to long-term career opportunity.
- IES FY New campus Scholarship: New Campus Scholarships are available to all Vietnamese students to celebrate the official opening of IES College’s second and third campuses. The scholarships are available for entry into all 2019 and 2020 Foundation Year programs, i.e. the Standard, Express and Extended programs.
- Deakin University(Melbourne, Geelong, Warrnambool- Victoria)
- Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship: his scholarship is available for the normal duration of the course.All of your tuition fees or 50% of your tuition fees. Participation in the Vice-Chancellor’s Professional Excellence Program (VCPEP). Students will be required to participate in this program as part of the DVCIS scholarship.Priority place for on-campus accommodation (at own cost and subject to availability). You are required to submit:
– a personal statement (300 words)
– two references who can comment on your community engagement and/or leadership capacity
– a completed application to study at Deakin including academic transcripts. Your personal statement must be written by you and reflect your personal views. It should contain:
– an outline of why you want to study at Deakin University
– an overview of any extracurricular activities and work experience (paid or voluntary) you have undertaken
– why you think you would make an outstanding ambassador for Deakin University
– any other information that will assist your application.
– You may also be asked to attend an interview.
Deakin University, Australia, is working to help the innovators of tomorrow achieve their potential. The Deakin Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) Scholarship is a 20 percent scholarship for international students applying for undergraduate, postgraduate coursework within the Faculty of Science, Engineering and Built Environment.
- Vietnam Partners Scholarship: Deakin recognises students with consistently high academic performance and the potential to make a leading contribution to the university and its communities.
- Business and Law International Partner Institutions Bursary : Deakin recognizes students with consistently high academic performance and the potential to make a leading contribution to the university and its communities.
Applied for VNU HCMC – International University, Ho Chi Minh City University of Law, Foreign Trade University, Vietnam National University, Hanoi School of Business, Saigon University.
- Master of Laws(LLM) Scholarship: Master of Laws (LLM) Scholarship
The Faculty of Business and Law is offering up to 10 scholarships per year from Trimester 1 2019 until Trimester 3 2023 to eligible students who have applied for the Masters of Laws (LLM) program at the Deakin Law School.
- Warrnambool Campus International Bursary: Deakin University is offering prospective international students with the opportunity to receive a discount off their tuition fees when studying a Bachelor of Nursing or a Bachelor of Commerce at Deakin’s Warrnambool Campus.
- Deakin College: The scholarships are valued at 20% of the total tuition fees for the duration of the course.
- La Trobe University(Melbourne, Sydney)
- 2020 La Trobe University 50% Vietnamese Excellence Scholarship (VES): The scholarship offers a 50% reduction on the total tuition fees for International students who are citizens and residents of Vietnam.This scholarship is available for a student studying undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program listed in the LTIS Eligibility List.These are limited in number.
Are you eligible to apply?To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants must:
- The applicant must be a citizen and resident of Vietnam.
- The applicant must be eligible for direct entry commencing full fee-paying undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program under the LTIS eligibility list.
- The applicant must have an overall WAM achievement of 80% and above.
- The applicant must commence their studies at any of the La Trobe University Victorian Campus for the Semester 2 (July), Term 4 (July), Term 5 (September), Term 6 (November) or Summer 1 (November) 2020 intake.
- The applicant must meet the university’s English language requirements and all other conditions stated on the Offer Letter.
- As a scholarship award recipient, the student should be willing to be an International student ambassador
- Amount: Up to 30% reduction in course fees
- Opening date: 24/04/2020
- Closing date: 31/12/2021
- Who is it for?Future undergraduates, Future postgraduate coursework
- Where is it available? Shepparton, Mildura, City, Bendigo, Albury-Wodonga, Sydney, Melbourne
- How is it paid?This scholarship will be applied as a discount to your tuition fees for each subject studied for the entire duration of the course. You will be required to meet all conditions (if applicable) outlined in your Letter of Offer and accept your offer by paying the required deposit before the scholarship can be applied. Please note: Failure to meet your condition(s) and pay the acceptance deposit on time may result in the withdrawal of the scholarship.
- Background : Do you have an excellent academic record? La Trobe University values academic excellence. If you are a high achieving International student and thinking about applying for undergraduate or postgraduate study. Your application will be assessed for eligibility to receive a scholarship for the duration of your intended studies at La Trobe University.The La Trobe South East Asia Scholarship is a scholarship available to cover tuition fees for high achieving International students accepted into our undergraduate and postgraduate programs. This scholarship is worth between 20% to 30% reduction on annual tuition fees for the duration of your studies.These are limited in number.
- Are you eligible to apply?To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants must:
- Be a citizen of Cambodia, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines or Vietnam.
- Be a new international students applying for Semester 2, Term 4, 5, 6 and Summer 1 (2020) and Semester 1, 2 and Summer 1 (2021).
- Be a full-fee paying student (Non-sponsored).
- Apply to a program in the LTIS List of eligible courses.
- Recipients of the scholarship shall be selected by the University based on their:
- Recipient obligations: Maintain a full-time enrollment and a satisfactory academic progress during the studies.Please refer to the terms and conditions included in the Offer Letter.
per annum for up to four years
Closing date: 31/12/2021
Amount conditions: The recipient cannot hold any other scholarship.
Who is it for? Future undergraduates, Future postgraduate coursework
Where is it available? Albury-Wodonga, Bendigo, Mildura, Shepparton
How is it paid? Two payments per year of $7500 per payment, paid after semester 1 and 2 census dates. Payments will be made for up to four years for new undergraduate students, and two years for new postgraduate by coursework students. Students who are relocating will receive one upfront payment to assist with relocation costs.
Background The Destination Australia scheme seeks to attract and support new domestic and international students to study in regional Australia and offers students a high-quality learning experience. This scholarship offers students from Australia and overseas the opportunity to experience regional Australia.
Are you eligible to apply?
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants must:
- Be an international student commencing their first year of study in an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework course in semester of 2020 and 2021.
- Be studying full-time at a regional campus in a course that is offered entirely at that campus. (Online, Certificate & Diploma course students are not eligible for this scholarship)
- Be residing in any area other than R1 classification, or intending to move to an area other than R1 classification.
Recipients of the scholarship shall be selected by the University based on their:
- Evidence of academic merit (minimum of 70 WAM) for the highest completed qualification.
- If your chosen course is eligible and you meet the course entry requirements, the La Trobe International Scholarship selection board will assess your application.
- Once you receive your scholarship award letter (via email), it is important that you meet any conditions in your offer (if applicable) and accept your offer as soon as possible to secure your scholarship.
- Recipients must be studying full-time at a regional campus in a course that is offered in its entirety at that campus. The scholarship will not be transferable to other campuses.
- Recipients must maintain a residency in any area other than R1classification and provide evidence of residency if requested.
- Recipients cannot hold any other University scholarship.
How to apply
- No separate application required.All you need to do is apply for your course in a La Trobe Regional Campus.
- If your chosen course is eligible and you meet the course entry requirements, the La Trobe International Scholarship selection board will assess your application.
- To apply for your course please click here.
Scholarship places are limited andcompetitive. Meeting the minimum WAM requirements will not guarantee ascholarship
Amount:$28092/Per annum, for three and a half years. Fee relief additional.
Opening date: 01/08/2020
Closing date: 30/09/2020
Who is it for?
Future graduate researchers, Future PhD candidates, Graduate researchers
Where is it available?Franklin Street, Shepparton, Mildura, City, Bendigo, Albury-Wodonga, Melbourne
How is it paid? fortnightly stipend
The closing date for applications is 31 October for Australian and New Zealand citizens and Australian Permanent Residents and 30 April for the mid-year scholarship round. The closing date for international applications is 30 September for and 31 March for the mid-year scholarship round.
These scholarships are normally available for full-time research Masters or PhD candidates. As with the RTP Stipend Scholarship, these scholarships are competitive and are based on academic merit and a consideration of targeted areas of research strength at the University. La Trobe University Graduate Research Scholarships are open to citizens of all countries including Australia and New Zealand. The University will prioritise applicants who have attained at least the equivalent of a first class honours degree at an Australian university or recognised overseas university.
Benefits of the scholarship
– a La Trobe Research Scholarship for three and a half (3.5 years) years, with a value of $28,092 per annum (2020 rate)
– a fee-relief scholarship for up to four years to undertake a PhD at La Trobe University
– opportunities to work with La Trobe’s outstanding researchers, and have access to our suite of professional development programs
Are you eligible to apply?To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants must:
– a Masters by research degree in a relevant discipline completed within the last ten years assessed at a La Trobe Masters by research standard of 70 or above; OR
– a Bachelor (Honours) degree, Masters by coursework or ungraded Masters by research degree completed within the last ten years where you achieved a weighted average mark of 70 or above across any coursework subjects; and:
– your degree includes a research thesis of 15,000-20,000 words*; or your degree includes a written research component comprising at least 3/8 of one year*; or you are the lead author of a peer-reviewed publication or other research published within the last ten years*.
How to apply
– review details on how to apply for candidature
– to identify a potential supervisor, submit an enquiry using our online enquiry system, indicating that you wish to be considered for this scholarship. We will direct this to the appropriate La Trobe staff member
– when you have received in-principle agreement for supervision, complete and submit your application to the La Trobe Graduate Research School (firstname.lastname@example.org) for admission into La Trobe’s PhD program, indicating you wish to be considered for a scholarship.
- Victoria University(Melbourne, Sydney)
- VU COVID-19 International Scholarship: Value (2020 commencement): Up to A$6,000 for the first two study periods.Upon the successful completion of two semesters, students will be assessed for the VU International Excellence Scholarship, which is valued at $1,500 per semester for the remainder of their studies. The total value of the combined scholarships is up to $15,000 for a four-year undergraduate degree.
- VU International Excellence Scholarship:
Vocational Education and Training (VET): A$750 per semester and up to A$3,000 towards the total tuition fees.
Undergraduate: A$3,000 for the first two study periods and up to A$12,000 towards the total tuition fees.
Postgraduate: A$3,000 for the first two study periods and up to A$6,000 towards tuition fees.
- Swinburne University of Technology (Melbourne- Victoria)
- Swinburne International Offshore Student Scholarship: 30% SCHOLARSHIP for Vietnamese students who never been to Australia but registered for online courses in August 2020
- ELICO scholarship: AUD 4,400 for students who registered for package : ELICOS + Main course
- Swinburne International Excellence Pathway Scholarship AUD 2,500/ course or AUD 5,000 for package : Foundation Year + Diploma Unilink + second year of Bachelor or AUD 2,500
- Swinburne International Excellence Undergraduate Scholarship 10% – 75% off your course fees every year for a maximum of 4 years.
- Swinburne International Excellence Postgraduate Scholarship: For most master degrees: 10% – 75% off your course fees every year for a maximum of 2 years. If you are awarded a Swinburne International Excellence Postgraduate Scholarship valued at between 10% – 25%, you may be able to ‘switch’ to the higher-valued 30% Swinburne X LinkedIn International Program, pending your eligibility.
- George Swinburne STEM Postgraduate scholarship: 30% SCHOLARSHIP for Vietnamese students with unlimited numbers if you register for Master of Engineering Science (all specialisations and combined degrees); Master of Information Technology; Master of Professional Engineering; Master of Science (Biotechnology); Master of Construction and Infrastructure Management; Master of Data Science; Master of Biotechnology; Master of Cybersecurity; Master of Information Technology (Professional Computing).
- Federation University(Ballarat, Melbourne, Gippsland, Brisbane)
- Business and IT Scholarship: 16% SCHOLARSHIP for Business & It students
- International Excellence Scholarship: Is offered to eligible prospective international students applying for undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs. The International Excellence Scholarship is the equivalent of 16% of your tuition fees for the duration of your study program. Offers for this scholarship are made when applying for an eligible on-campus program at Federation University Australia and no additional application is required.
- Engineering Scholarship and Dean’s Bursary: Is offered to eligible prospective international students applying for undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs in the area of Engineering. The Engineering Tuition Fee Scholarship and Dean’s Bursary is the equivalent of 16% of your tuition fees for the duration of your study program. Offers for this scholarship are made when applying for an eligible on-campus program at Federation University Australia and no additional application is required.
- Australian Catholic University (Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane, Ballarat, Canberra)
- Macquarie University(Sydney- NSW)
- Macquarie ASEAN Scholarship: This scholarship is awarded to all eligible students from ASEAN countries who commence their studies in 2020 or 2021.
- The scholarship is valued at AUD $10,000 per year for the duration of your Bachelor or Master coursework degree (AUD $5,000 will be credited each session).
- Vice-Chancellor’s’ International Scholarship: The Macquarie University Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship is awarded to recognise academic excellence for international students. This highly competitive scholarship is based on academic merit and awarded to future students.
- This scholarship provides up to AUD $10,000 applied towards your tuition fee.
- Scholarships are limited so we encourage you to accept your offer and scholarship early to avoid disappointment.
- Women in Management and Finance Scholarship: The Macquarie University Women in Management and Finance Scholarship is awarded to recognise academic excellence for female students. This highly competitive scholarship is based on academic merit and awarded to future applicants of the following highly ranked courses:
- Alumni Scholarship: This scholarship is valued at 10% of your tuition fees for the duration of your Postgraduate Coursework Degree (10% will be credited each session).
- MUIC scholarship: Under this scholarship, Macquarie University International College will provide AU$3,000 to each successful student, which will be a one off payment applied towards the student’s college tuition fee. The Macquarie University International College Scholarship is an once-off scholarship and not available to be renewed.
- English Language Scholarship: Students may be awarded a scholarship of 50% of their tuition fees for Academic English (packaged), taken from the Macquarie University English Language Centre for up to 10 weeks.
- International Undergraduate Coursework Full Tuition Scholarship: Value of Full tuition fees Standard duration of Bachelor degree
- UTS Undergraduate Academic Excellence Scholarship: UTS is offering international undergraduate students 25% off their tuition fees for the duration of their course.* To be eligible for the scholarship, students must: > be an international student > have completed Australian Year 12 or high school studies comparable to an Australian Year 12 outside Australia, and be admitted based on this qualification into UTS.
- Undergraduate Merit Scholarship: Value of $10,000 paid in two equal instalments of $5,000 each towards first year tuition fees.
- UTS Insearch to UTS Pathways Scholarship: Value of 50% tuition fees for Standard Duration of UTS Course
- International Baccalaureate (IB) Scholarship – South East Asia: Value of 50% tuition fees for Standard Duration of UTS Course.This Scholarship was established by UTS to attract top achieving commencing international students who are completing the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma qualification from South East Asia, and are enrolling in an undergraduate program at UTS in Sydney.
- Diploma to Degree Scholarship for Students from South East Asia: Value of 25% of UTS tuition fees for Standard number of sessions
- South East Asia Undergraduate High Achiever Scholarship
- UTS Science International Undergraduate Scholarship for Excellence
- International Postgraduate Coursework Full Tuition Scholarship
- Postgraduate Academic Excellence Scholarship
- UTS Grant for Masters by Coursework Students
- South East Asia Postgraduate Business Merit Scholarship
- Engineering and IT/ Science Postgraduate Academic Excellence Scholarship
- MBA Scholarship for Outstanding Students (Commencing)
- Science Postgraduate Academic Excellence Scholarship
- UTS Insearch Leadership Advantage Scholarship
- UTS Diploma to Degree Scholarship for High School Graduates
- University of Western Sydney(Sydney- NSW)
- Vice-Chancellor’s Academic Excellence Undergraduate Scholarships: Fifty percent (50%) of tuition fees per session for full time enrolment for the duration of the degree up to a maximum three year.
- The scholarship is a tuition fee waiver and does not cover costs associated living expenses, accommodation, transport, overseas student health cover or other costs associated with study.
- Western Sydney International Scholarships– Undergraduate: Western Sydney International is offering $7,500 and $5,000 multi-year scholarships to new commencing international students enrolling in undergraduate degree coursework programs at Western Sydney University in 2020.Vice-Chancellor’s Academic Excellence Postgraduate Scholarships: Fifty percent (50%) of tuition fee per session for full-time enrolment for the duration of the degree not exceeding two years.
The scholarship is a tuition fee waiver and does not cover costs associated with living expenses, accommodation, transport, overseas student health cover or other costs associated with study.
- Western Sydney International Scholarships– Postgraduate: Depending on the applicant’s academic achievement, the following benefits will apply:
A multi-year benefit of$7,500 per year or $5,000 per year. Benefits will be applied to tuition fees for full-time enrolment in a postgraduate masters, not exceeding two years.The scholarship is a partial tuition fee waiver and does not cover costs associated with living expenses, accommodation, transport, overseas student health cover or other costs associated with study.
- University of Wollongong (Wollongong- NSW)
- UOW College – 2020 Vietnam International Scholarship: Trị giá 25-50% SCHOLARSHIP chương trình Cao đẳng và Dự bị Đại học và giảm $200/tuần đối với các khóa tiếng Anh EAP, dành cho học sinh Việt Nam lớp 11 và 12, xét dựa trên kết quả học tập năm gần nhất;
- University Excellence Scholarships: 30% tuition fee reduction for the minimum duration of an eligible course for Masters’ (coursework) degree at UOW (Australian campuses only) *Excluding – Master of Psychology (Clinical), Clinical Exercise Physiology, Nutrition and Dietetics, Teaching, Social Work (Qualifying) or Doctor of Medicine
- Postgraduate Academic Excellence Scholarship: 30% tuition fee reduction for the minimum duration of an eligible course for Masters’ (coursework) degree at UOW (Australian campuses only) *Excluding – Master of Psychology (Clinical), Clinical Exercise Physiology, Nutrition and Dietetics, Teaching, Social Work (Qualifying) or Doctor of Medicine
- Vietnam Bursary: 10% tuition fee reduction for the minimum duration of an eligible undergraduate course. 20% tuition fee reduction for the minimum duration of an eligible postgraduate course
- Alumni scholarship: Alumni save 10% on postgraduate study. Gain the skills and qualifications you need to get ahead. If you’ve been thinking about furthering your qualification, getting a promotion or making a career change, postgrad study at UOW can help you achieve your goals.The University of Wollongong Alumni Scholarship is a 10 per cent tuition fee waiver from UOW. It is available to international and domestic students studying at the University of Wollongong in 2020. There’s no better time to discover new opportunities and find your edge in the global job market
- University of Newcastle (Newcastle, Sydney- NSW)
- FEBE Golden Jubilee Commemorative International Scholarship: 100% SCHOLARSHIP for students who have excellent acadamic in Bacherlor of Science & Technical. Construction & Environment.
- FEBE International Architecture and Built Environment Postgraduate Coursework Scholarship: Value of $4000- $12,000 for students who have excellent acadamic in Bacherlor of Science & Technical. Construction & Environment.
- FEBE International Engineering and Technology Postgraduate Coursework Scholarship: Value of $6000-$18,000 (maximum for 3 years) for students who study Master of coursework in technology, construction & environment.
- FEBE International Undergraduate Scholarship:
- University of New England (Armidale, Sydney- NSW)
- UNE International scholarships: $5,000 for students who study at UNE Sydney.
- UNE International Postgraduate Research Award (IPRA): The UNE International Postgraduate Research Award (UNE IPRA) scholarship is offered to top quality international candidates who wish to enrol in a research degree at UNE.
– UNE IPRA’s are available to outstanding applicants who wish to enrol in a postgraduate research degree at UNE
– The UNE IPRA provides an anual stipend, course tuition fees and single Standard Overseas Health Insurance
– The Awards are for a maximum duration of two years for a Research Masters degree or three years for a Doctoral degree
– Applications are assessed on academic merit and research potential.
- Accommodation scholarships: Annual accommodation fees up to $11,000 (the amount depends on individual colleges and the value of the scholarship awarded to individual students only (offer not available to couples).
– Fully furnished residential college room
– Utility costs (electricity, heating, water)
– Free internet and Wi-Fi access
– Campus Security 24-hours, 7-days per week
– Dedicated Residential Student Support, including academic support and tutoring
– Free airport or train station transfer within Armidale
– Residential orientation, activities, and special events such as Residential Wellness Week
– (Meals are excluded.)
- Destination Australia Scholarships: Value per annum of $15,000
- Southern Cross University (Gold Coast, Coffs Harbour, Lismore- NSW)
- Destination Australia scholarship: Keen to study in regional Australia? You could be eligible for a scholarship worth $15,000 a year.
Destination Australia – An initiative of the Australian Government
– The Destination Australia scholarship is designed to support students to undertake their university degree in regional Australia.
– Study at one of our regional campuses in Lismore or Coffs Harbour, and enjoy the benefits of two of the most picturesque and affordable university towns in Australia.
– Be a name not a number in one of Australia’s most vibrant regional universities with small class sizes, access to world class facilities and unique natural environments within easy reach of the campus.
- Vice Chancellor’s Academic Excellence Scholarship: Value $8,000 fee reduction each year, paid in instalments throughout each study year, commencing in the first session and continuing, based on successful completion of each study session.
- Vice Chancellor’s International Diversification Scholarship: $8,000 fee reduction each year, paid in instalments throughout each study year, commencing in the first session and continuing, based on successful completion of each study session.
- SCU International Regional Scholarship: $5,000 fee reduction each year, paid in instalments throughout each study year, commencing in the first session and continuing, based on successful completion of each study session.
- Merit Based Scholarships: New Scholarships
– Vice Chancellor’s Scholarship $32,000* — For students with an ATAR of 90 or OP 5.
– 25th Anniversary Scholarship $7,500— For students with ATAR of 85 or OP 7.
– Southern Cross Scholars: $5,000— For students with ATAR of 80 or OP 9.
– Note:ATAR/OP scores are inclusive of a maximum of 10 adjustment factors.
* Based on a student undertaking a 4-year degree receiving $8,000 per annum. Students undertaking a 3-year degree will also receive $8,000 per annum, for a total scholarship worth $24,000.
- SCU International Women in STEM Scholarship: Value $8,000 fee reduction each year, paid in instalments throughout each study year, commencing in the first session and continuing, based on successful completion of each study session.
- Charles Sturt University (NSW)
- Destination Australia Scholarship: Study on campus at Charles Sturt University – the #1 uni for graduate employment* – and you could receive $15,000 per year for the duration of your degree. This scholarship from Destination Australia – an Australian Government initiative – is designed to encourage students to study in regional Australia. So why not create a world worth living in at Charles Sturt? We’re right here in regional Australia. Studying in a regional area means you’ll become part of a strong community, enjoy a lower cost of living, and benefit from personalised support and hands-on learning. You’ll enjoy a vibrant lifestyle minus the hustle and bustle. Get the best of both worlds when you study at any of Charles Sturt’s vibrant campuses located in beautiful regional cities across New South Wales: Albury-Wodonga, Bathurst, Dubbo, Orange, Port Macquarie or Wagga Wagga. Apply now for a Destination Australia scholarship – there’s only a limited number available – and you could get $15,000 per year of financial help for study and living expenses for the duration of your degree.
- International Student Merit Stipend 2020: Receive $500 AUD per month during study period to help you cover part of your living costs. The scholarship is awarded on the basis of merit. We will assess applicants with outstanding records in academics, arts, sports or any other field. The award is ongoing and will continue over the course of study, as long as student maintains satisfactory progression in the course. (see all conditions below) The awardee will be committed to support the international marketing team in activities to promote the Charles Sturt University brand across online and printed media as a brand ambassador.
- Vietnamese students merit scholarship 2020: The Vietnamese students merit scholarship 2020 was fully allocated on 11:59pm 31 May 2020
Available to Commencing Students
Value: 25% of tuition fees every session.
- International High Academic Achievers Scholarship 2020: This scholarship recognises and rewards excellence to eligible students with a 25% tuition fee reduction throughout the entire duration of the program. This scholarship is currently unavailable for the Bachelor of Dental Science and Bachelor of Veterinary Science
- Charles Sturt Regional Scholarship 2020:Value: 9 – 16% of tuition fees every session. Awarded to eligible commencing 2020 international applicants studying in Albury-Wodonga, Bathurst, Port Macquarie and Wagga Wagga
- University of South Australia (Adelaide- SA)
- Vice Chancellor’s International Excellence Scholarship: Recipients will receive a 50% reduction in their student contributions (tuition fees) for up to four years of full-time study (undergraduate or postgraduate degree by coursework).
– Scholarship criteria
– Be a prospective international student
– Be eligible to study in Australia
– Not have accepted any other UniSA scholarship or bursary
– Meet normal program admission requirements for the program applied into
– Have achieved the UniSA equivalent of a high distinction average in previous studies
– Meet the minimum English language entry requirements for the program applied into
– If you meet the eligibility criteria and have submitted the scholarship application form, you will be advised of the outcome along with your academic program assessment. If you are eligible but did not provide the completed form, you will still be invited to apply. You can download the form from our website (see link below).
- International Merit Scholarship: Recipients will receive a 25% reduction in their student contributions (tuition fees) for their first year of study into their chosen program, up to a maximum of two semesters or eight courses.
– Scholarship criteria
– Be a prospective international student
– Be eligible to study in Australia
– Not have accepted any other UniSA scholarship or bursary
– Meet normal program admission requirements for the program applied into
– Have achieved the UniSA equivalent of a credit average in previous studies or have an offer conditional upon completion of an award with a Credit average
– You will automatically be assessed when applying for an eligible undergraduate (Bachelor) or postgraduate (Masters by Coursework) program offered at UniSA
- Flinders University(Adelaide- SA)
- *Go Beyond Scholarship: Apply to study an eligible course for 2020 and if you meet the criteria you will receive a Flinders Go Beyond Scholarship, providing a 25% reduction in tuition fees for the first two semesters of your degree program. Scholarships available for undergraduate and postgraduate courses in:
– Creative arts
– Information technology
– Public health
– Social work
- The University of Tasmania(Hobart, Launceston, Cradle Coast, Sydney)
- Tasmanian International Scholarship (TIS): Scholarship opportunities for all commencing international students
– The Tasmanian International Scholarship (TIS) provides commencing international students with a 25% reduction in registered tuition fees for the duration of their course (provided satisfactory grades are maintained).
– All international students who submit an International Student Applicationto study in an undergraduate degree (with the exception of the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery, Bachelor of Dementia Care and AMC Seafaring courses) will be automatically assessed for the TIS Scholarship by our Admissions Team.
– This scholarship is also available to international students applying for postgraduate coursework degrees (with a few course exceptions).
– Applicants are automatically assessed for the Tasmanian International Scholarship at the time of submitting their International Student Application. Selection for this scholarship will be based on academic merit achieved in studies at secondary, diploma and degree level courses. Applications are assessed for all semester intakes and selection for this scholarship will be based on an applicant’s highest level qualification prior to commencing their intended study program (minimum one year duration). Please also note that qualifications and grading scales can vary significantly from country to country.
– Offer letters will notify applicants if they have been successful in being awarded a scholarship, provided final results have been submitted. Successful TIS recipients will find inside their Offer details of the Scholarship terms and conditions, which they must read carefully. Please note that this scholarship is only available to commencing students. International Scholarships will not reassess current students based on their academic progress at UTAS.
– Available to all commencing international students who submit an application to study one of the eligible programs offered.
– Generally, applicants will require the equivalent of an overall B+ average or higher, depending upon the course and scholarship eligibility requirements (with the exception of the Health courses as shown below). As qualifications and grading scales can vary significantly from country to country, your eligibility will be assessed by an Admissions Officer.
College of Health and Medicine Courses
– As a limited number of scholarships are available for eligible health programs, selection for these scholarships is very competitive and will be based on exceptional achievement in studies at secondary, diploma and degree level programs.
– Scholarships are available for eligible health programs, selection for these scholarships is very competitive and will be based on exceptional achievement in studies at secondary, diploma and degree level programs.
– To be considered for a College of Health and Medicine TIS, applicants will require the equivalent of a minimum ‘A’ average (80%) or higher in their previous studies, depending upon the course and scholarship eligibility requirements. Successful applicants must return their acceptance with payment by the date specified on their offer letter to retain the award. Applicants will be notified in their Offer if they have been successful in being awarded a scholarship, provided final results have been submitted. Successful TIS recipients will find inside their Offer details of their Scholarship terms and conditions. Students should read their scholarship offer carefully. Please note that this scholarship is only available to commencing students. International Scholarships will not reassess current students based on their academic progress at UTAS.
– Successful applicants must return their acceptance with payment by the date specified on their offer letter to retain the award. Applicants will be notified in their Offer if they have been successful in being awarded a scholarship, provided final results have been submitted. Successful TIS recipients will find inside their Offer details of their Scholarship terms and conditions. Students should read their scholarship offer carefully. Please note that this scholarship is only available to commencing students. International Scholarships will not reassess current students based on their academic progress at UTAS.
25% reduction in registered tuition fees for the duration of the course.
– As students are assessed automatically for the TIS upon submission of their International Student Application, there is no need to apply separately, nor do recipients need to apply for ongoing eligibility.
– Enquiries should be directed to International Scholarships.
- ASEAN Science & Technology Undergraduate Merit Scholarship: 50% SCHOLARSHIP Available to high achieving international students from Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, and Vietnam who have an offer of a full-time place in one of the following eligible onshore undergraduate degrees commencing in Semester 1 or 2, 2020.
– Civil, Electronics & Communications, Electrical & Electronics, Electrical Power, and Mechanical
– Naval architecture, Ocean engineering, Marine and Offshore engineering
Each scholarship covers 50% of registered tuition fees for the duration of the course. Special consideration will be given to applicants from China, Indonesia and Vietnam who completed their most recent study in their home country and are commencing a Bachelor of Economics degree in 2020. Limited number of scholarships available. Applicants who have completed their studies in another country will be considered on a case by case basis.
– Undergraduate students: 100% on-campus accommodation costs for the first year of study in one of the Halls of Residence in Launceston.
– Postgraduate students:100% on-campus accommodation costs for the first semester in one of the Halls of Residence in Launceston.
The bursary is valued at $4,000 for students who study Bachelor of Global Logistics and Maritime Management at Australian Maritime College (AMC)
– Duration: One (1) year
– Apply : There is no requirement to complete a separate application for this bursary. Scholarships Office to assess applicants for eligibility.
– Bursary Payment: The bursary will be paid in two equal amounts ($1,500) directly into the student’s nominated Australian bank account the first week after census date in their first and second semesters respectively.
– Semester 1, 2020 – payment is scheduled for 3 April 2020
– Semester 2, 2020 – payment is scheduled for 14 August 2020
– Semester 1, 2021– payment is scheduled for 2 April 2021
- Queensland University of Technology (Brisbane- Queensland)
- International Merit Scholarship : 25% of your tuition fees for your first two semesters (one year) of study at QUT, provided you meet the minimum academic standards.
- School of Accountancy Honours Scholarship
- Chemistry and Physics Honours Scholarship
- International Merit Double Degree Scholarship
- Computer Science Honours Scholarship
- Creative Industries International Scholarship
- Creative Industries International Scholarship – Vietnam Excellence
- Dean’s Honours Scholarship (QUT Business School)
- QUT Excellence Scholarship (Creative Industries)
- QUT Excellence Scholarship (Elite Visual and Performing Arts)
- QUT Excellence Scholarship (Academic)
- QUT International College English Language Concession
- Triple Crown Scholarship.
- QUT Master of Philosophy Development Scholarships
- English Language Refund Scheme
- Faculty of Education International Merit Scholarship
- QUT International College Pathway Scholarship
- University of Southern Queensland (Toowoomba, Ipswich, Springfield- Queensland)
- Griffith University (Brisbane, Gold Coast- Queensland)
- Griffith Remarkable scholarship
- International Student Support Scholarship:
- International Student Excellence Scholarship- High School Leavers/ Postgraduate Coursework:
- International Overseas Student School Leaver Scholarship
- International Student Postgraduate Scholarship – South East Asia and the Pacific
- Master of Pharmacy Scholarship:
- Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Science Scholarship:
- Bachelor of Medical Science Scholarship:
- Pro Vice Chancellor (Health) Doctor of Medicine Scholarship:
- Pro Vice Chancellor (Health) Dental Health Science Scholarship
- Griffith International Distinction Scholarships
- Griffith College Diploma to Degree
- GELI Direct Entry Program Scholarship
- Family Scholarship
- Research Degree Scholarships
- International Student Articulation Scholarship
- James Cook University (Townsville, Cairns, Brisbane- Queensland)
- University of Canberra (Canberra, Melbourne)
- University of the Sunshine Coast (Sunshine Coast- Queensland)
- Destination Australia Program: is a scholarship program funded by the Australian Government to support students to study in regional Australia.
– Destination Australia applications for Semester 2, 2020 are open to full-time diploma students enrolled at the USC Fraser Coastcampus who commenced their studies in 2020 (either in Semester 1 or Semester 2).
– The scholarships are valued at up to $15,000 for the normal duration of your program (one year).
– The money can be used to help cover the costs of studying at uni, including things like tuition fees, textbooks, or costs associated with placements, internships or study-related travel.
– To apply, fill out and submit the Destination Australia Scholarship Application Formby Sunday 26 July 2020.
– Note: This application is for domestic students only.
– commencing full-time study in 2020 at USC Fraser Coast campus
– maintain ongoing residency in a regional area
– enrolled in 1 year diploma program
– Selection criteria
– Applicants must submit the Destination Australia Scholarship Application Form, which must include the following:
– a personal statement demonstrating commitment to studying and supporting the regional community in which you will be studying;
– evidence of academic merit (examples may include transcripts, awards, and commendations – please refer to the Supporting documentationweb page for further information); and
– other supporting documentation as evidence of your income and any equity considerations, if applicable.
– Diploma programs at Fraser Coast campus
– Number available: 11
- Curtin University (Perth- WA)
- Meng Fei Innovative Future Leader Scholarship: This scholarship category awards eligible students 25% of their first year of tuition. Curtin University acknowledges the importance of being one of Australia’s most multicultural university campuses and this scholarship aims to grow the trust and confidence in Curtin University as a place for students to further their studies, careers and life experiences.
In addition, if you enrol in a Curtin English Language program before starting your studies, you will receive a maximum of 10 weeks free English. If you require more than 10 weeks’ English tuition to meet our requirements, fees apply for the tuition
- Murdoch University (Perth- WA)
Chi tiết về thủ tục xin học, xin học bổng, visa du học và các vấn đề liên quan, vui lòng liên hệ