10 reasons why the number of international students enrolling in Victoria’s secondary schools is increasing rapidly :
- High quality of Education, motivational and creative environment
- Global accepted Degree: VCE secondary certificate is a strong foundation for entry to reputable universities.
- Outstanding English training program
- Reasonable tuition fees , average 12,000- 15,500 AUD/ year
- A wide variety of choices : There are 153 public secondary schools which accept international students, please check the list here
- Students ‘s care and services 24/7 for students under 18 years old.
- Diversity of culture , Teachers are friendly, willing to help you and confident with where level of study needs are.
- Government provides totally supports
- Advantage with the state of Victoria:
- High Education Quality, leading the nation in relation to education with many famous universities such as Monash Uni, UniMelb, …
- Melbourne is a city that for 10 years has been the most livable city in the world with good services for International students.
- Pathway to the most reputable universities in Australia and around the world
Therefore, if you plan to study secondary school in Australia, please contact us as soon as possible or at least 4-5 months before your school start.
First step of documents to send to us:
Please scan clearly and send an email : firstname.lastname@example.org the following documents
- The two most recent years of transciptions
- Any recently studied Degree
- English Certificate (if any)
- Other rewards (if any)
- Birth certificate or passport with photo page
Please contact us for free professinal advice